The Start Small Campbell Grant Program is geared toward any new business employing 200 people or less and starting business for the first time to submit an application to be eligible to receive a $5,000 grant to aid in the start-up of their small business. As part of the application process, businesses must submit a business plan and have completed two of the Start Smart programs offered by the Small Business Development Center. Applications will be reviewed quarterly to award four grants each year.
How to apply:
- Start Small Campbell Grant Program Application
- Printable Start Small Campbell Grant Program Application
- Applications can be mailed to Campbell County Economic Development at P.O. Box 100, Rustburg, VA 24588.
- Businesses must submit a business plan
- Start Smart programming offered by Small Business Development Center
Application Submission and Review Cycle:
|Submission Deadline:||Award Date:|
|January 1||February 1|
|April 1||May 1|
|July 1||August 1|
|October 1||November 1|
For questions about the Start Small Campbell Grant Program, contact Economic Development at (434) 332-9595.