- Coordinates: 37°08°30°N - 79°00°59°W
- Elevation: 597'
- Traffic Pattern: Left
- Runway: 6-24/3800' x 60' (Asphalt)
- Runway Lights: MIRL - Radio Controlled
- Rotating Beacon: Yes
- Sectional Chart: Cincinnati
- Location: 6 miles Northwest
- Fuel: Yes -- 100 LL -Self Service, AirNav
- Maintenance: None
- Manager: Campbell County 434-592-9595
- Airport Address:
- Mailing - P.O. Box 100, Rustburg, VA 24588
- Physical - 133 Runway Road, Gladys, VA 24554
- AWOS Information: (434) 283-7826
- Operators: Brookneal-Campbell County Airport Authority, P.O. Box 100, Rustburg, VA 24588
- Hours of Operation: Unattended
- Facilities: Terminal building open for pilots and passengers; Restrooms available
- Points of Interest: Red Hill, Patrick Henry National Memorial
- Published Instrument Approach: Yes
- AWOS III: Yes
- WeatherMation: No
- Communications: CTAF/UNICOM 122.7
- Navigation Aids: Lynchburg VORTAC 109.2 128° 12.5 NM
- Approach Lighting: No
SecurityThe Brookneal-Campbell County Airport (0V4) now has security video surveillance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This surveillance monitors the runway and protection zone, both which are now enclosed by a security fence.
Virginia Aviation Ambassadors ProgramThe Virginia Aviation Ambassadors Program is designed to encourage pilots to fly to all of the airports in Virginia as well as visit aviation museums and attend safety seminars. Members can earn gold, silver, and bronze rewards as they see Virginia's aviation attractions. (Source: DOAV website) For more information please visit the program website.
The Brookneal-Campbell County Airport Authority encourages pilots to participate in this program. The airport has on site a stamp for participants in the Virginia Aviation Ambassadors Program. Pilots may find the stamp in the airport mailbox.